Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Manifesting and the iPhone

Do you believe in the law of attraction? 

The Law of Attraction states, that what we, in our hearts and minds believe or long for, becomes manifest in our reality.

The Law of Attraction states that we draw to ourselves vibrationally anything that we focus on.... or "like attracts like".  So, we manifest into our reality that which we focus upon!

Now, I have always wanted an iPhone, especially the new 4s. However, on my more practical side, I have said to myself,  this old cell phone is just fine, it does everything I want even though I'm slightly embarrassed with the appearance of it, since I use it for business and in my business, image is everything. When I visit the Apple store, I love playing with the iPhone, when I see someone using their iPhone, I always enquire about it, " Do you like it"? "Can I see it?" I've been desiring this phone for quite a while.

Today, at a business function, (one that I didn't really want to attend, but forced myself to go)  I put my business card into a hat, way at the bottom since I was one of the first to arrive. They picked a card and they CALLED MY NAME!  The  prize? .............A generously large gift certificate at the Apple Store!  Enough for the best iPhone 4S they have.

Thats the Law of Attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment