Friday, February 24, 2012

The present moment is all we have!

The present moment is all we have! Is all there is and it is all there will ever be. Most of us live or are trapped in the movement of thought? Some of us spend hours a day thinking about want we don't want and creating a reality we hate and don't want to experience. we must all realize all these limiting thoughts and ideas are playing out in our heads? all these thoughts don't even exist in the reality now. Its all happening in your head. Change your perception now to something positive or inspirational and you change your reaction and feeling.

If you are spending hours thinking limiting thoughts or negative thoughts, I must honestly tell you, Its time badly spent, my friend called me up today telling me about someone who made you angry, yesterday, he has spent 24 hours thinking about this individual, having hateful thoughts and being angry and this individual has probably forgotten about the whole incident that happened yesterday, and here is my friend still meditating on this incident mentally.

I just told him to change his thought pattern and forgive this person now and move unto something more positive otherwise he will reap what he has sowed.

They are people having liming thoughts right now like why is my life so hard, why cant i make this money, i hate my job and e.t.c. All these limiting thoughts which simply reinforces your limiting reality.

How about faking it till you make it. Saying everything I'm hoping for is on its way to me now, money is coming to me now, I am prospering in every area of my life.

Spend 24/7 of the day focusing on loving thoughts, concepts, ideas, principles, precepts. Instead of focusing on limiting thoughts and concepts that demotivates you.

Until we change our mental focus or our imagining, our life will always play out the same and we will keep getting the same results.

I say this to myself when the pressure is getting to much for me to handle. I know the negative images and thoughts I am seeing and experiencing within me right now are not real and I know for a fact i am love because God or Source is love. I'm grateful for my life and I am thankful for everything. And i know that Fear is false expectation appearing real.

I am All imagination and I am the master and creator of my reality. Then doing this gives me a kind of clarity and makes it easier for me to change my thought pattern to something empowering or inspiring and not worrying about a single thing.

So no matter how much pressure life throws at you. Force yourself to have loving thoughts, think positive thoughts and paint positive images in imagination. Because we always reap what we sow. remember our thoughts are things. Think beautiful thoughts always because imagination creates reality. Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment